Web credits; updating your website
Your amazing website is built, it’s online and it is ready to be found and attract visitors. Now and then you check your Google Analytics but you don’t see much happening and slowly you wonder if you need to change a bit on the website. First, you try it yourself but pretty soon you are pulling out the last remaining hairs of your head. You need help!
A website is never finished. It always needs new content, the system needs to be up-to-date, not to mention the plugins and theme you are using. That is why you can buy credits. You can use your credits for 5 hours in one week, in a month, or in a year. I will keep track of the hours you still have in your wallet.
This listing is ideal when you:
- don’t have the time to update your website
- can’t be bothered to do it yourself
- have no idea hów to update your website
- are getting stressed only by the idea of changing something on the website.
This listing releases your stress and keeps your website up-to-date:
- With one price I keep your website up-to-date with content
- I regularly check updates
- It contains 5 hours of webwork
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I like happy customers and my happy customers like me too, as you can read on the review page. That’s why I can guarantee you that if you’re not 100% satisfied with the style, the quality, or the context of my work, neither am I and I will go above and beyond to fix that.
- I order this listing, what happens next?
First of all, I would thank you very much for trusting me with your company. As soon as I receive notice of your purchase, I’ll contact you to set up a meeting where we discuss your project, ideas and deadlines. Once we are clear about everything, I start working on the project.
- Can I see some samples of your work?
Yes! I have a huge portfolio where you can find all the work I have done over the years.
- How quickly do you deliver?
That depends on the products but I usually start working on your project within 48 hours.
- I’m not sure if I want to buy it. Can we talk first?
Definitely! I always want to meet you before I start with the project, even if you are not sure about working with me. We either sit at the same table or we meet in a Zoom meeting. It’s important to know what you like and don’t like and if I can meet your expectations.